Large size - Weight 240g.
Our recyclable jars are made from essential oils and natural soy wax. Because our candles are ECO friendly and natural, once the candle has burned you can gently clean out the jar with warm water and reuse, we even give you a cork lid and spoon, so do as you please. Just one more way to help our planet.
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away.
- Keep children and pets away.
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax.
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire.
This product is made and sold by "Unique Unicorns".